Correcting crooked teeth is about more than a straight smile… Bite into the benefits of a straight smile. Here is a list of 6
- Increased self esteem – straight teeth boost confidence socially and at work.
2. Less tooth decay and gum disease – straight teeth trap less food and plaque and make teeth easier to brush and floss. Plaque build up can lead to gum disease, decay and tooth loss.
3. Improved digestion – misaligned teeth make sufficient chewing difficult
4. Corrected speech impediments – crooked teeth impact speech patterns
5. Reduce risk of future bone loss – untreated bite problems can cause jaw bone loss. Proper bite/occlusion decreases the chance of recession of the gum tissue, bone loss ad potential loss of teeth.
6. Stronger teeth – uneven wear is common with misaligned teeth.
Straight teeth solution: clear braces
For a straighter smile, consider the advantages of clear braces.
Effective for many bite issues – Crowding, uneven spacing, rotated teeth…
Removable clear aligners – virtually invisible. Removable when eating.
Convenient – Dentist visits every 4 weeks. Short treatment time.